How to Get Rid of The Massive Cost of a Data Breach
If you are in business, you may suffer from a data breach…if you accept electronic payment…if you store any customer information…even if you just have a website…then this message is for you.
Data breaches occur everyday, new exposures continue to emerge, and the cost to remedy an occurrence continues to rise.
A CYBER LIABILITY POLICY FROM MAGNOLIA INSURANCE GROUP CAN HELP!
And you need to realize, there’s a cost to not dealing with this.
of respondents say
currently in use can’t
detect and block most
of companies had a
loss of customers as a
result of a breach
of small businesses
breached are out
of business within 6
If You Ignore It, It Just Gets Worse
What most people do when facing a decision on business insurance is hope their current policies will cover them, ask an uninformed agent for help, or ignore the problem completely. But for most people, none of that works.
- Most general business policies dont adequately address many cyber risks.
- Most insurance agents arent educated on the specific nuances of cyber liability.
- The financial risk from cyber liability doesnt just go away.
And what happens if you do nothing? If you just keep doing what you’ve been doing?A minor data breach can have a serious financial impact on a small/medium business, even to the point of forcing them to close their doors.
Security Vulnerability by Industry
You Don’t Have To Be A Statistic
Ready to find out how Magnolia Insurance Group can help secure your business? Getting in touch is easy – just click the Schedule Now button and select the time most convenient for you.
Download Your FREE Cyber Security Planning Guide
That’s right…it really is FREE! This free planning guide will take you step-by-step through setting up your organization’s data policy. As the old saying goes “if you fail to plan, you plan to fail.” Click the button for your free guide now.
Magnolia Insurance Group Can Solve Your Cyber Risk Problem
“Several years ago, I began to grow more concerned for my business clients about totally protecting their businesses. Several large retailers and other companies were being hacked or compromised, and the cost to remedy their situations were astronomical. I was even affected personally by a couple of them! I began to wonder how my clients would be impacted if they were compromised. If a large, Fortune 500 company with all its resources can suffer a breach, it can happen to anyone. I began to dive in deeply on cyber liability policies to find the best products from the best carriers. And today, Magnolia Insurance Group has the knowledge, resources, and key relationships to offer best in class cyber liability insurance and risk mitigation.”
Cyber Security Planning Guide
Businesses both large and small need to be proactive in order to protect against growing cyber threats. As larger companies take steps to secure their systems, smaller, less secure businesses are becoming increasingly attractive targets for cyber criminals. Here is a FREE resource that will help you protect against these threats, and allow you to experience the wise advice of Magnolia Insurance Group.
Finally, It’s Your Turn
When you get your cyber liability policy from Magnolia Insurance Group today, you’ll get the key to…
- Confidently conduct and grow your business
- Mitigate the risks you can control internally
- Protect your employees.
- Gain peace of mind knowing your business is secure.
It all comes as part of cyber liability and risk management.
And you are 100% safe to check this out. That’s all I’m suggesting. Just have a conversation with us to see if it works for you. If it does, you’ll be delighted – and I think that’s exactly what’s about to happen. If for some reason you’re not delighted with the advice and policies we offer, then just let me know – and WE WON’T BOTHER YOU AGAIN.
It’s Decision Time
You have a choice to make: Do what you’ve been doing (or worse, do nothing at all). You know where that will lead. unknown exposures. uncapped risk. uncertainty about the future of your company. Is that really where you want to go? Take a new action and get a new result. Finally get A REAL CYBER LIABILITY POLICY AND RISK MANAGEMENT PLAN
Which do you really want for yourself? Here’s what to do now… Just schedule an appointment, asking to talk to an advisor about cyber liability. We can meet in person, over the phone, or in a video meeting. We’ll have a personal conversation and determine if we are a good fit for you.
Who Is Magnolia Insurance Group?
We are an independent agency made up of highly trained insurance professionals. Being independant allows us to work for our clients, not an insurance company. Magnolia Insurance Group is headquartered in Greenville, SC with satelite offices in Hilton Head Island, SC and Nashville, TN. We are licensed in multiple states and can add others as clients need us. Because of our use of technology, we are able to meet many clients need outside of our physical footprint.
Business Insurance Agent
There are a lot of business insurance agents out there who say they can insure your business, and while that can be true, you have risked a lot to start your business, don’t risk it all with someone who doesn’t know what they are doing. When looking for a business insurance agent, typically I would say start with your friends and family, but this might be the worst place to start because you want to find an independent insurance agent that knows your type of business. The search for a good insurance agent is similar to searching for a good financial advisor or doctor, however make sure you understand what an auto insurance agent really is.
- How many companies do they have access to provide offers from? If they can only offer one company, this means they are captive to that one business insurance company. This also means they are just a salesperson, not an advisor for you. Many times this is where people think they are saving money on business insurance, but end up just buying less coverage. On the flip side, you may be buying coverages but not fully addressing all of the risks that your business faces in today’s world.
- Are they required to provide a specific business insurance companies offer first? Some business insurance companies require their agents to offer their product first even if it is not right for you.
- Is the agent trying to get to know your business so they can match your business needs with the coverages you are searching for?
- Be aware of agents who simply want to give you the cheapest business insurance price.
- If the new business insurance is less expensive, ask them what is missing! In our experience, most people end up just buying less because something was either missing that you already had or the insurance agent cut coverage
Captive Insurance Companies
- Allstate Insurance
- American Family
- American National
- Country Insurance
- Farmers Insurance
- Shelter Insurance
- State Farm Insurance
Captive Insurance Agents
- Local Insurance Agents that work for the above companies are restricted by the company they work for. While they may act like they are providing choices, they can only offer you the one product from the insurance company they work for. While the car insurance seems like it may fit your needs, many times you can purchase a better product from a different company at the same or less money.
Business Insurance Broker
- An business insurance broker is someone who does not have access to any one company but they can search the market for you. With this type of insurance professional, they will not have any authority with the business insurance company you choose, so the service to you will be limited.
Independent Insurance Agents
- The perfect balance of the two above, Independent Insurance Agents have authority with not one, but many different insurance companies. They are not forced to sell you something that doesn’t work for you. These guys and gals work hard to match your needs with affordable auto insurance that fits your budget. This is typically your best option assuming they have companies that understand your type of business.
Business Insurance Companies
- AmTrust Insurance
- Chubb Insurance
- Foremost Insurance
- Guard Insurance
- Hartford Insurance
- Markel Insurance (Previously FirstComp Insurance)
- Nationwide Insurance
- Progressive Insurance
- State Auto Insurance
- Travelers Insurance
- Zurich Insurance
Business Insurance Policies
No matter what business you’re in, each workday is dedicated to doing your job well and providing your customers with the best service possible. Magnolia Insurance Group would like to return the favor by giving you the coverage you need to ensure the security of your business.
At Magnolia Insurance Group, we’re committed to keeping your business protected – so you can focus on your day-to-day operations. And with the right insurance plan, your business will be covered from top to bottom.
We offer the following options for your business assets:
- Builders Risk
- Business Owners Package
- Business Interruption
- Commercial Auto
- Commercial Property
- Commercial Umbrella
- Contractor’s Liability
- Directors & Officers Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- General Liability
- Kidnap & Ransom
- Liquor Liability
- Medical Malpractice
- Product Liability
- Professional Liability (E&O)
- Special Event Liability
- Surety Bonds
- Workers Compensation